Queen of Hearts Organic Hoodie Dress
It's time to cosy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that's made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or at the office, you'll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Set-in sleeves
• Front pocket
• Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Split bottom side seams
Be part of the change!
Our products are wearable activism to make a statement, but we want to act as well! We’re proud to be donating part of our profits to charity Refuge who is committed to a world where domestic violence and violence against women and girls is not tolerated and where women and children can live in safety.
Did you know that each of our products is made just for you? We only print when we receive your order for it, avoiding textile waste. So forget about mass-produced clothing and let us create your quality unique one-offs! The inks we use for printing are vegan, water-based, and free of harmful chemicals.